In our family September is a month full of birthdays. So I thought what better time than now in the middle of all these birthdays to look back at some other special occasions involving CAKE! Yum! Yum!
I'd love to hear about any stories you remember about these special days.
I believe this was Jerri's 9th birthday. ( I deduced this by counting candles on the cake.) Jerri says she thinks this was a year we went to Kansas for Thanksgiving and we celebrated her birthday while we were there. I recognize our cousins David and Danny in the picture, but there are a few I don't recognize. Mom, do you know who they are? Perhaps you cousins kids???
This is not a birthday cake, but I added it anyway. It looks like a great cake to celebrate the New Year.
Here is one I found of Grandpa Smith's birthday. I believe the kids with him in the picture are our cousins, June, Lisa and Kay.
Here is one of my birthday. I am not sure how old I was, but I do remember loving that cake pan. Mom had to make many b-day cakes from that same pan.
I know that this is no where near all the birthday pictures these are just the ones I found in the handful I picked out of the box. I will keep looking for more "cake" pictures to post this month.
Happy Birthday to all of our September babies!!!! We love you!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment