![]() |
| Seth Budge |
Seth is a great name there are several members of our family who carry this name with pride. Seth Budge was Grandma Jean's father. Although I don't remember too much about Grandpa Budge, I know that whenever Dad talks about him it is with great respect and love. That alone tells me he was a good man.
(Maybe we can get Dad to share more about Grandpa Budge.)
![]() |
The next Seth in our midst is Jordan Seth. I found this cute picture of
him. I am guessing Jordan was about 4-5 years old when this picture
was taken. Jordan is known for his cute dimples, easy laugh and big heart. He goes by Jordan, Joe and KING. We are so glad Jordan is in our family.
Then there is Justin Seth. As Grandma J says Justin has a "twinkle in his eye". He loves to laugh and tease, and is very loving to his family. He is smart and works hard in school. He loves all things boy (cars, legos, skateboards, bikes scooters etc.) He is a special part of our family.
We are so excited to have Seth Ammon in our family. We are blessed to have him. It will be fun to see him grow and watch who he will become.
We love all the "Seths" in our family.




I feel lucky to know all of the Seths in our family. It is a great name for a great group of guys!
ReplyDelete